Recipes Shrimp Ala Bobby
- Red, green, yellow and orange peppers
- 2 sticks (non salted) butter
- White cooking wine
- (1) white onion chopped
- 2 pounds of large butterflied/cleaned shrimp
- Chopped garlic
- Olive oil
- Bobby’s Everyday and Boston blend seasonings.
- Fresh lemon
- Take (2) sticks of butter and melt them in a large pan or pot.
- Add chopped onions and green, yellow, and orange peppers and season with Bobby’s Boston Blend.
- Then add (2) cups of white wine and the chopped garlic, and let simmer.
- Add (1) tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season your cleaned shrimp with Bobby’s Everyday and Boston Blend seasonings.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cover. Cook for (10) minutes or until the shrimp are plump and completely cooked through.
- Once done, squeeze lemon over everything, to your liking and serve.