Recipes Bobby's Aloha BBQ Burger
- (2) lbs. ground beef (or any meat you choose)
- (1) tsp. of Bobby’s Everyday Blend Seasoning
- (1) Tsp of Bobby’s Boston Blend Seasoning
- Bobby Browns Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce or Bobby Browns Original BBQ Sauce (your choice to taste)
- (1) Red Onion
- (1) 8 0z. can of sliced pineapples
- (1) Tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high
- Mix the ground beef in a bowl with chopped cilantro, 4 tbsp. of Bobby’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ or the Original Hot BBQ sauce, chopped red Onion, Kosher salt, & 1 tsp. of Bobby’s Boston Blend.
- Ball the beef mixture into 4 patties.
- Put the pineapple rings on a grill to char a little bit on each side. Then set them aside.
- Put the patties on the grill (at medium-high heat) and cook for 5 minutes on each side or to the doneness you prefer. Add cheese on the patties, if you’d like, before you take them off the grill to let melt.
- Set the patties on the buns and top them with the pineapple ring and more BBQ sauce.
- Smashed avocado is a yummy topping too.